1. WHICH PARTIES ARE INVOLVED?
For the purposes of this Cookie Statement, the following definitions apply:
‘MYRRHA, ‘we’ : MYRRHA, Research Centre Mol, Boeretang 200, 2400 Mol Belgium, registered under the business number 0406.568.867
‘User’ or ‘you’: Every natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) who is in or enters into a contractual relationship of any kind with MYRRHA via its online platform.
‘Law’: Article 129 Law on electronic communication as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, Art. 90, 017; (entry into force: 04-08-2012) (www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi_loi/change_lg.pl?language=nl&la=N&cn=2005061332&table_name=wet).
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text and figure files that we save in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. That way we can remember your preferences when using our website.
To this end, use is made of so-called functional cookies, which improves the use of the website for you as a visitor. And non-functional cookies are used to collect statistics of our visitors, in order to improve our website in the future.
4. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT:
- Your IP address when you visit our website.
- Your e-mail address when you contact us by e-mail.
- All information about the page(s) with which you have reached us.
- All information about the pages that you have consulted on our site.
- Any form of information that you have shared with us on a voluntary basis (by filling out forms)
This information will only be used within MYRRHA to improve the user experience and / or to contact you again when you have contacted us. We will not share this information with third parties for commercial purposes.
Information on removing or blocking cookies can be found on the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org.