At SCK•CEN, every day, more than 700 employees dedicate themselves to developing peaceful applications of radioactivity. We are renowned for our expertise world-wide.
MYRRHA is one of SCK•CEN’s major projects for the future. As a new multi-purpose research facility, MYRRHA will pave the way towards transmutation of nuclear waste, production of new medical radio-isotopes, fundamental research in physics and safer nuclear reactors. Specific to MYRRHA is the use of liquid lead-bismuth as primary reactor coolant.
“Do you want to take part in the next generation of nuclear research? Then join the MYRRHA R&D team!”
You will build upon our in-house knowledge and support our research engineers in developing new technologies for the design and licensing of MYRRHA. You will interface with researchers and technicians, in the realization and exploitation of experimental facilities related to the technology of the liquid metal coolant.
Your task includes:
- Contributing to the design and realization of experimental facilities
- Coordinating the correct and safe operation and maintenance of experimental facilities, including the writing of processes and procedures
- Interacting with research, design and safety engineers and technical support teams at SCK-CEN
- You have a master in engineering.
- You are experienced with the realization, commissioning, exploitation and/or maintenance of technological facilities.
- You have good communication skills, enabling you to operate within a multidisciplinary team.
- You have good knowledge of general information technology applications.
- You are good in English and Dutch, both for daily communications and for internal reporting.
Should you have any questions, please contact
+32 (0)14 33 83 09